What is Bitcoin?
Bitcoin is an alternative method to credit cards or Pay Pal to pay for products or send money.
How long has it been around?
Bitcoin has been around since 2009 and has grown over 1,000% in the last 6 years.
Is it safe?
Absolutely, it is just as safe as Pay Pal or using your credit card. In fact because of how you pay, you don’t have to enter in your credit card info.
What other merchants accept Bitcoin?
Here are just a few popular stores that accept Bitcoin:
- WordPress.com – An online company that allows user to create free blogs
- Overstock.com – A company that sells big ticket items at lower prices due to overstocking
- Amazon – An online company that sells almost anything.
- Target – An American retailing company
- CVS – A pharmacy shop
- Subway – Eat fresh
- Victoria’s Secret – A lingerie outlet
Simply go to CoinJar to sign up for free. (An Australian friendly Bitcoin service)
Is there an app?
Yes, and it’s FREE. Just visit your Droid or Apple app store and download the free CoinJar touch app.
How long does it take?
You can sign up in minutes and use Bitcoins to pay for your orders as soon as you fund your Bitcoin account!
What are some of the benefits of using Biotcoin?
- You will save 15% OFF every order!!
Why do you offer a 15% discount if I pay with Bitcoin?
Bitcoin does not charge us a processing fee like the credit card companies do. Since we save money using Bitcoin; we pass the savings on to you!