- Molecular formula – C121H200N42O39
- Molecular weight – 2888.16 g/mol
- Pegylated Mechano Growth Factor
- PEG-MGF IGF-1Ec
- PEG IGF-1 E Peptide
The synthesis of PEG-MFG was during the pegylation process. The pegylation process involves polyethylene glycol attachment to other synthetic/natural chemical compounds. The purpose of pegylation is to reduce the body’s natural immune reaction and increase the compound’s half-life by reducing renal clearance frequency. The only reason behind PEG-MFG synthesis was the MFG’s shorter half-life in the blood. Mechano growth factors have a relatively longer duration of stay or half-life in the muscles. However, before reaching the muscles, MGF has to pass through the blood circulation in which its half-life doesn’t give any benefit. PEG-MFG helps in dealing with the disadvantage of MGF’s shorter half-life.
Mechanism of action:
PEG-MFG is the form of the anabolic peptide, a split variant, or an isoform of the insulin-like growth factor (IGF-1). It is also termed as IGF-1Ec. Polyethylene is an inert compound that doesn’t cause any toxicity in the body and helps protect the amine group due to its structure and flexibility. The human body doesn’t immediately or adversely respond to the PEG-MFG; therefore, it can help to provide a protective barrier against the required protein or peptide compound. As a consequence of this action, the half-life of the peptide is increased and it survives for a longer time inside the body. The process of pegylation can also help with the protection of those substances which are over-exposed to the attacks of different enzymes.
Repair of skeletal muscles:
According to different clinical researches and statistics, PEG-MFG is helpful in the decrease of inflammatory hormone expression present in the muscles either due to any injury or muscle trauma. Additionally, PEG-MFG also helps in the reduction of overall oxidative stress present in the muscles after going through these events.
According to some researchers, the presence of this compound in the muscles can also accelerate the macrophage and neutrophil recruitment to the site of injury in the muscles.
Cartilage protection and bone repair:
PEG-MGF present in the muscles can increase bone repair through cellular proliferation, which can also mineralize the bones. This procedure can effectively predict accelerated healing with less immobilization time.
Similarly, this compound can directly affect the cartilage cells to prevent the cartilage diseases such as RA and OA.
PEG-MGF resent in the muscles can also be helpful in the improvement of osteogenic differentiation along with the enhanced MMP-1 and MMP-2 expressions. All of these factors play a crucial role in the improved repair of ligaments that hold the teeth in gums and bones.
The information provided about PEG-MGF peptide in this section is only for research and disbursement of knowledge. The material collected in this article is meant for informational purposes about PEG-MGF peptide and is not to be considered instructional in any way. Moreover, we have further empathized with this by making sure no dosage information of PEG-MGF Peptide or recommendations about its consumption are mentioned. The information available in this article is a collection from different recognized studies and researches conducted by known experts and researchers in controlled medical facilities and institutions. Furthermore, the information provided in the article is not to encourage the reader to start its consumption or as an advertisement of the product. Administering any supplement or medication not FDA approved may be harmful and cause serious illness. Peptide Pros insist that none of their products be ingested under any circumstances.
- X. Liu, Z. Zeng, L. Zhao, P. Chen, and W. Xiao, “Impaired Skeletal Muscle Regeneration Induced by Macrophage Depletion Could Be Partly Ameliorated by MGF Injection,” Front. Physiol., vol. 10, p. 601, 2019.
- G. Doroudian, J. Pinney, P. Ayala, T. Los, T. A. Desai, and B. Russell, “Sustained delivery of MGF peptide from microrods attracts stem cells and reduces apoptosis of myocytes,” Biomed. Microdevices, vol. 16, no. 5, pp. 705–715, Oct. 2014.
- PEG-MGF | C121H200N42O39 |websud| Link: https://websud.net/peg-mgf-peptide-overview/
- Matheny Jr, R. W., Nindl, B. C., & Adamo, M. L. (2010). Minireview: Mechano-growth factor: a putative product of IGF-I gene expression involved in tissue repair and regeneration. Endocrinology, 151(3), 865-875.
- Deng, Moyuan, et al. “Mechano growth factor E peptide promotes osteoblasts proliferation and bone-defect healing in rabbits.” International orthopedics 35.7 (2011): 1099-1106.
Where to find PEG-MGF Peptide for Sale?
If you’re looking to buy PEG-MGF for research purposes, shop at Peptide Pros, the most reliable supplier of the highest quality SARMS and USA peptides for sale: https://www.peptidepros.net/product/peg-mgf-2mg/