Chemical formula – C14H22N4O9.C2H4O2
Sequencing – H-Ala-Glu-Asp-Gly-OH
- Epitalon acetate
Discovery of Epithalon ( Epitalon ):
Professor Vladimir Khavinson and his colleagues discovered Epitalon. Their discovery had a basis from Dr. Ward Dean and Professor Vladimir Dilman’s. Both of these researchers published their articles in the year 1992. V. Khavinson implemented the work of the peers to the humans. They discovered that epitalon works on the elementary cell level to increase life span and reduce unhealthy cells.
Mechanism of action:
Epitalon is a “fountain of youth” peptide which is a tetrapeptide consisting of four chains of amino acid. During the telomerase activity, peptides help in regulating the cell cycle. Telomerase is an enzyme that has a composition of RNA and proteins. Telomerase or telomere terminal transferase helps in elongating the chromosomes. In the absence of telomerase activity, cells tend to age. With age, telomeres get shorter in number and start dying. To delay aging, cells activate telomerase and telomere lengthen to let the cells divide and grow.
The primary role of a peptide epitalon is to proliferate the production of natural telomerase. This natural increase in telomerase enzyme activity helps in cells rejuvenation and reproduction of new cells. In younger people, there is more production and concentration of telomere. The length of a telomere strand determines the quality of cell replication and health.
A reduction in the concentration of telomere is the main reason behind:
- Hormonal imbalances
- Abnormalities in the anterior pituitary
- Abnormal concentration of melatonin and gonadotrophins in the body
Clinical applications of epitalon:
Increased life span:
According to an animal study, epitalon is beneficial in improving the life span.
The research results showed that epitalon was efficient in:
- Reducing the frequency of aberrations of chromosomes in cells of bone marrow
- Increasing the life span of the subjects by 13.3% in comparison with the control group
- Inhibiting the leukemia development in the treatment subjects by six folds in comparison to the control group
This research study showed that epitalon is significant for several conditions and safe for use in long-term duration.
Another clinical trial shows that epitalon treatment can reduce the maximum size and number of the tumor.
In comparison to the control group (treatment with the saline water), the epitalon-treated group had a reduction in the metastases of lungs tumor.
In the case of mammary adenocarcinoma (breast cancer), epitalon inhibits the expression of specific genes responsible for tumor production. Moreover, epitalon also decreases the increase of apoptosis, which is the programmed death of body cells.
Epitalon peptide has a potent anti-oxidative property that fights the free radicals accounting for premature aging. Melatonin is the most significant antioxidant that prevents the risk of cardiovascular problems, diabetes, cancer, tumors, and other neurodegenerative diseases.
The information provided about the peptide Epitalon ( Epithalon ) in this section is only for the purpose of research advancement and disbursement of knowledge. The material collected in this article is meant for informational purposes about Epitalon and is not to be considered instructional in any way. Moreover, we have further empathized with this by making sure no dosage information of Epitalon or recommendations about its way of consumption are mentioned. The information available in this article is a collection from different recognized studies and researches conducted by known experts and researchers in controlled medical facilities and institutions. Furthermore, the information provided in the article is not to encourage the reader to start its consumption or as an advertisement of the product. Administering any supplement or medication not FDA approved may be harmful and may cause serious illness. Peptide Pros insist that none of their products be ingested under any circumstances.
- Kozina LS, Arutjunyan AV, Khavinson VK. Antioxidant properties of geroprotective peptides of the pineal gland. Archives of gerontology and geriatrics. 2007 Jan 1;44:213-6.
- Anisimov VN, Khavinson VK, Provinciali M, Alimova IN, Baturin DA, Popovich IG, Zabezhinski MA, Imyanitov EN, Mancini R, Franceschi C. Inhibitory effect of the peptide epitalon on the development of spontaneous mammary tumors in HER‐2/neu transgenic mice. International journal of cancer. 2002 Sep 1;101(1):7-10.
- Sibarov DA, Kovalenko RI, Malinin VV, Khavinson VK. Epitalon influences pineal secretion in stress-exposed rats in the daytime. Neuroendocrinology Letters. 2002 Oct 1;23(5-6):452-4.
- Anisimov VN, Khavinson VK, Popovich IG, Zabezhinski MA, Alimova IN, Rosenfeld SV, Zavarzina NY, Semenchenko AV, Yashin AI. Effect of Epitalon on biomarkers of aging, life span and spontaneous tumor incidence in female Swiss-derived SHR mice. Biogerontology. 2003 Aug;4(4):193-202.
- Khavinson V, Popovich I. Short peptides regulate gene expression, protein synthesis and enhance life span. Anti-aging Drugs. 2017 Jan 18:496-513.
- Anisimov VN, Khavinson VK. Peptide bioregulation of aging: results and prospects. Biogerontology. 2010 Apr;11(2):139-49.
Where to buy Epitalon Peptide?
If you’re looking to buy Epitalon ( Epitahalon 10mg ) for research purposes, shop at Peptide Pros, the most reliable supplier of the highest quality USA peptides for sale online: https://www.peptidepros.net/product/epithalon-10mg/